I've got a number of questions about theories that were once believed, but have since been made obsolete by new discoveries. Topics such as:
- the theory that rain follows the plow
- the belief that the earth was flat
- theories about the inhabitants of the antipodes
- the phlostigon theory of combustion
- the idea that there might be a world in the moon (a question I asked earlier)
I think these should all have a tag in common, something like antiquated-theory or old-beliefs, but I'm not sure what to call such a tag.
I've been holding off asking some of these questions until I figure out how to tag them.
What should this tag be called?