Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur? -- Cicero, Marcus Tullius (106-43BC)
Member for 8 years
36 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '18 at 15:44
- Role-playing Games 35.6k 35.6k 66 gold badges104104 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 12.3k 12.3k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 1616 gold badges6464 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- History 6.1k 6.1k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 172 Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 136 Betrayed by my GM; how can I respond?
- 120 Dealing with (supposedly) in-character bullying
- 105 Mocking a class: Mock() or patch()?
- 97 New girl gamer in our D&D group is causing weird tension - what to do?
- 88 How should a GM deal with "standing orders?"
- 87 How can I get people to remember my character's gender?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
13 Are recent political history questions on topic? Oct 13 '11
11 Downvote: you really should say why and how to improve Oct 13 '11
9 “What if” questions Mar 19 '12
9 A plea to down voters Jul 29 '13
8 Religion in History Oct 26 '11
5 Wikipedia Versus S.E History Oct 27 '11
3 History exam question Oct 29 '12
3 Are question about simulation on topic? Oct 15 '11