Sardathrion - against SE abuse
I am deeply saddened and worried by the abusing behaviour of stack exchange staff with regards to its users and have stopped all activities in this network. I urge you to do educate yourselves before it is too late.
Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur? -- Cicero, Marcus Tullius (106-43BC)
Member for 8 years, 10 months
36 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '18 at 15:44
- Role-playing Games 38.1k 38.1k 66 gold badges106106 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 14.5k 14.5k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 1919 gold badges7575 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- History 8.1k 8.1k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.1k 4.1k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 172 Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 142 Betrayed by my GM; how can I respond?
- 120 Dealing with (supposedly) in-character bullying
- 116 Mocking a class: Mock() or patch()?
- 98 New girl gamer in our D&D group is causing weird tension - what to do?
- 92 How can I get people to remember my character's gender?
- 86 How should a GM deal with "standing orders?"
- View more network posts →