- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- History 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 333 333 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 How do you unit test private methods?
- 62 Haskell: how to map a tuple?
- 28 Commit whole project or commit files?
- 23 What was the last battle fought mainly by sail-powered ships?
- 20 Passing functor object by value vs by reference (C++)
- 19 What is a martingale?
- 17 How to detect regime change when estimating asset correlation from historical time series?
- View more network posts →
9 What about so-called “historical revisionism”? Oct 22 '11
8 A consensus to make citations mandatory on this site Oct 12 '11