I have been a tester, manager, automator, and release angineer for over 15 years. Working in Windows, *nix and distributed environments I've come in as the first part of QA and built groups or joined existing groups. I like process and am an evangelist for process improvement. I also dabble in tool smithing, while I am not a great coder I stick with it and have built up a nice array of tools over the years in Perl, Ruby and PowerShell. I automate when I can now, as that is my prime passion, and I wear all kinds of hats doing whatever is needed but always handling code from test to production.
I have many interests in cooking, reading, home improvement, MakerSpaces and many more. You'll find me on many SX's here.
I currently work for NaviNet as a Software Engineer in Test II
Member for 8 years
36 profile views
Last seen May 27 '17 at 19:37
- History 5.8k 5.8k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Parenting 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- SharePoint 866 866 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 459 459 33 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 What was the religion of the Arabic people before conversion to Islam?
- 30 Why did China shut itself out of the world in the 15th century?
- 29 What were the reasons that the British colonies in North America rebelled but not others?
- 29 Why are the signatures on the United States Declaration of Independence structured as they are?
- 26 Why were the British so reluctant to allow Jewish migration to Palestine?
- 24 How to keep chipmunks out of my garden?
- 22 Were Shakespeare's plays written for "high culture" or "entertain the bawdy masses" during his time?
- View more network posts →