C : Every time you use
malloc() you must write a corresponding
C++ : Every time you use
new you must write a corresponding
Java : Every time you use
new you must run to your local store to get a new RAM stick for your PC
Member for 5 years
20 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 at 9:40
- Politics 6.4k 6.4k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- History 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 885 885 22 gold badges77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 Why is Greece's debt considered a problem but not US debt, which is much larger?
- 83 What is the capitalist answer to rail passenger transportation being non financially profitable?
- 59 Why does 8 bit truecolor use only 2 bits for blue?
- 51 How exactly does "/bin/[" work?
- 29 Did Jews integrate into Western modern society back when Saturday was a normal working day?
- 28 Why are the USA and Canada's states border so straight?
- 27 Does doing a PhD in a small/simple university make sense after getting a Master's from a very prestigious school?
- View more network posts →