C : Every time you use
malloc() you must write a corresponding
C++ : Every time you use
new you must write a corresponding
Java : Every time you use
new you must run to your local store to get a new RAM stick for your PC
Member for 4 years, 5 months
19 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 at 19:43
- Politics 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- History 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 859 859 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 619 619 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 529 529 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 Why is Greece's debt considered a problem but not US debt, which is much larger?
- 83 What is the capitalist answer to rail passenger transportation being non financially profitable?
- 49 How exactly does "/bin/[" work?
- 29 Did Jews integrate into Western modern society back when Saturday was a normal working day?
- 27 Does doing a PhD in a small/simple university make sense after getting a Master's from a very prestigious school?
- 26 Why are the USA and Canada's states border so straight?
- 24 Who taught Russian in Eastern-bloc satellite countries?
- View more network posts →
3 What is so awful about my question about Hawaii? Jul 12 '18
1 Creation of a “Schleswig-Holstein” regional tag? Dec 11 '17
1 “What are the merits of why didn't” questions? May 7 '15