- Physics 786 786 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Philosophy 671 671 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- History 486 486 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 461 461 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 287 287 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 When and why did the concept of relativistic mass become outdated?
- 16 Spanish Influence on the Netherlands and Belgium?
- 13 ¿Por qué los españoles usan la palabra "vosotros" pero los latinoamericanos no?
- 12 Why do Strabo, Pliny and Diodorus cite Pytheas in disbelief?
- 11 First order differential equation involving inverses
- 10 Why is a white horse not a horse?
- 9 Why is the force acting down on an object submerged in a fluid only equal to the force of gravity?
- View more network posts →