Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '17 at 16:13
- Biology 13.8k 13.8k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Academia 13.2k 13.2k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Skeptics 428 428 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 239 Outsourcing trivial authorless work
- 173 Is it OK to refuse to cite paywalled papers?
- 139 How to review a revised paper I have already rejected?
- 114 Is it fair to my PhD student if I ask them to do "miscellaneous" work for a paper they're not going to be a coauthor of?
- 101 What is the effect of non-vaccinated people on vaccinated people?
- 81 Why don't I see publications criticising other publications?
- 75 Seaborn RegPlot Partially See Through (alpha)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 15 '16