I use VBA semi-professionally and I aspire to by a python hobbyist. I'm totally self taught. The last computer class I sat in was a an intro to BASIC class in high school (c. 1987). So, go easy on me as I'm starting from a point of almost total ignorance.
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '18 at 14:06
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 2222 gold badges5656 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- History 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Different 258 258 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 185 185 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Astronomy 175 175 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 How to install Homebrew on OS X?
- 28 How can I recover my MS Office 2011 product key?
- 18 How to keep track of class instances?
- 17 Is there any archaeological evidence for the Dorian Invasion of Greece?
- 16 Why were people from the Asian Steppes able to militarily dominate Europeans on a repeated basis?
- 16 How to export mongoDB data into a CSV format?
- 16 `fields cannot be identical: ' ' and ' '` mongoimport error
- View more network posts →