I use VBA semi-professionally and I aspire to by a python hobbyist. I'm totally self taught. The last computer class I sat in was a an intro to BASIC class in high school (c. 1987). So, go easy on me as I'm starting from a point of almost total ignorance.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '18 at 14:06
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 2525 gold badges5656 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- History 2.6k 2.6k 99 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Different 413 413 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 265 265 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Linguistics 247 247 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 192 How to install Homebrew on OS X?
- 28 How can I recover my MS Office 2011 product key?
- 20 How to keep track of class instances?
- 18 Why were people from the Asian Steppes able to militarily dominate Europeans on a repeated basis?
- 17 Is there any archaeological evidence for the Dorian Invasion of Greece?
- 17 `fields cannot be identical: ' ' and ' '` mongoimport error
- 16 How to export mongoDB data into a CSV format?
- View more network posts →