History buff, especially interested in World War I, Irish history, the Troubles, the Third Reich, the holocaust, Darwin's life, the genocide against the Native Americans, Ancient Greece, the history of the bible (i.e., how and when it was written, not the events described in it), the history of the early church.
I am an atheist who is studying Early Christology, Patristic theology, textual criticism of the bible, Biblical hermeneutics, the history of the early church, and the history of the bible, auditing courses at Princeton Theological Seminary. I previously audited courses at Union Theological Seminary.
Peruse my Goodreads shelves if you like. https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/7136149?page=1&shelf=currently-reading
Member for 4 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 22 '17 at 22:13
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 45.8k 45.8k 4141 gold badges429429 silver badges603603 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 10.4k 10.4k 33 gold badges5252 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- History 2.8k 2.8k 2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 891 891 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 298 Was Aragorn's claim to the throne legitimate?
- 241 Which 2015 technologies were correctly predicted by Back to the Future II?
- 210 Origin of movie trope where impaled character pulls/pushes blade/spear further into body?
- 172 What was the first Sci-Fi work to feature a spaceship?
- 158 How did Vader saving Luke turn him to the good side?
- 144 How does Ant-Man pick up a drop of water?
- 131 Why is Discovery One covered in sulphur in "2010: The Year We Make Contact"?
- View more network posts →