Top network posts
- 64 How can I address a student systematically boosting their grades by filing frivolous complaints?
- 56 Elementary proof that the derivative of a real function is continuous somewhere
- 47 Why do we call complex numbers “numbers” but we don’t consider 2-vectors numbers?
- 41 Why are algebraic structures preserved under intersection but not union?
- 41 Why do we study real numbers?
- 35 Are older mathematics textbooks still "valid"?
- 35 Why do we ask for *absolute* convergence of a series to define the mean of a discrete random variable?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 26 '18