I have many hobbies and interests that lead me to research in the fields of physics, aircraft/spacecraft/submarines, electromagnetism, history, and others.
Check out my game Scenario Chess, a custom chess game where you can cross rivers, battle multiple armies, and fight across real-world terrain. Coming soon to Steam.
- Aviation 16.9k 16.9k 99 gold badges8484 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- History 16.3k 16.3k 1414 gold badges6262 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 4.2k 4.2k 2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2k 2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Did China ever consider a phonetic writing system?
- 112 On 1941 Dec 7, could Japan have targeted the Panama Canal instead of Pearl Harbor in a surprise attack?
- 93 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 82 Why is the heart not in the middle of the body?
- 74 Are there any saltwater rivers on Earth?
- 62 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 60 Why did Columbus cross the mid-Atlantic instead of exploring from Greenland?
- View more network posts →