- Mythology & Folklore 5.9k 5.9k 1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- History 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Literature 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 178 178 44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 141 141 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Has there ever been a case when a traitorous military commander took command again for the side he betrayed?
- 45 What's the festival shown in this illustration?
- 30 What was the cleanest war ever fought?
- 24 Tombstone-covered floor in Churches
- 22 Did medieval scholars believe the Earth was round?
- 20 How common was marriage between nobles and peasants in the Middle Ages?
- 19 Why is the leap day on February 29th?
- View more network posts →