- Mythology & Folklore 5.7k 5.7k 1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- History 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Literature 3k 3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 178 178 44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 Has there ever been a case when a traitorous military commander took command again for the side he betrayed?
- 43 What's the festival shown in this illustration?
- 27 What was the cleanest war ever fought?
- 24 Tombstone-covered floor in Churches
- 21 Did medieval scholars believe the Earth was round?
- 18 Why is the leap day on February 29th?
- 17 How common was marriage between nobles and peasants in the Middle Ages?
- View more network posts →