Mark C. Wallace♦
I support the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) - the newest Federal agency. In my odd spare bits of time I ponder information risk management, cyber security, information assurance and martial arts (Aikido, Taiji, Horse Archery and Jodo)
Member for 7 years, 2 months
210 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- History♦ 25.4k 25.4k 99 gold badges7777 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Project Management 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 3.4k 3.4k 1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 Why did people have so many children in Victorian times?
- 74 Why bother attacking castles at all? Why not go around?
- 45 How did the American Civil War help the U.S economy recover from the Panic of 1857 given that civil wars are extremely destructive?
- 42 Did people in China resort to cannibalism during the reign of Mao?
- 41 What is the ongoing value of the Kanban board to the developers as opposed to management
- 36 What are these historical references (from a novel)?
- 34 How did the Roman state verify citizenship?
- View more network posts →