Mark C. Wallace♦
I support the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) - the newest Federal agency. In my odd spare bits of time I ponder information risk management, cyber security, information assurance and martial arts (Aikido, Taiji, Horse Archery and Jodo)
Member for 8 years, 4 months
273 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- History♦ 29.3k 29.3k 1010 gold badges9292 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Project Management 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 3.4k 3.4k 1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Why did people have so many children in Victorian times?
- 86 How did archers judge distance before range finders?
- 78 Why bother attacking castles at all? Why not go around?
- 57 How would a king's servants prove that they are on a task given by the king?
- 45 How did the American Civil War help the U.S economy recover from the Panic of 1857 given that civil wars are extremely destructive?
- 42 What is the ongoing value of the Kanban board to the developers as opposed to management
- 42 Did people in China resort to cannibalism during the reign of Mao?
- View more network posts →