Mark C. Wallace♦
I support the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) - the newest Federal agency. In my odd spare bits of time I ponder information risk management, cyber security, information assurance and martial arts (Aikido, Taiji, Horse Archery and Jodo)
Member for 6 years, 10 months
204 profile views
Last seen 16 hours ago
- History♦ 24.5k 24.5k 99 gold badges7676 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Project Management 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 3k 3k 1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Why did people have so many children in Victorian times?
- 74 Why bother attacking castles at all? Why not go around?
- 45 How did the American Civil War help the U.S economy recover from the Panic of 1857 given that civil wars are extremely destructive?
- 42 Did people in China resort to cannibalism during the reign of Mao?
- 40 What is the ongoing value of the Kanban board to the developers as opposed to management
- 36 What are these historical references (from a novel)?
- 32 How did the Roman state verify citizenship?
- View more network posts →