- History 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Politics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 317 317 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 212 212 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 203 203 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Has a sovereign Communist government ever run, and conceded loss, on a fair election?
- 59 Is the US unusually prone to walking away from signed treaties/accords?
- 41 Why did Lincoln wait to issue the Emancipation Proclamation?
- 32 How did the USSR manage to innovate in an environment characterized by government censorship and high bureaucracy?
- 23 Was there ever a treaty between 2 entities with significantly different translations to the detriment of one party?
- 20 Electoral considerations aside, what are potential benefits, for the US, of policy changes proposed by the tweet recognizing Golan annexation?
- 19 Brexit and backstop: would changes require unanimous approval by all EU countries? Does Ireland hold a veto?
- View more network posts →