I'm a former wildlife biologist, former teacher, political activist and writer, currently working on two series of books focusing on state symbols and politix (a word I coined to cover the full spectrum of political topics, including philosophy and activism). (See KPow Books)
Member for 5 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '17 at 0:30
- English Language & Usage 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Biology 1.8k 1.8k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Law 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 What logical fallacy is "If you don't like it, move!"?
- 86 What is this method of joking about a morbid situation called?
- 82 Derogatory word, describing person (a pupil) who memorizes instead of learning?
- 41 Head is to decapitate as arm is to what?
- 40 What's an antonym of demonize (other than deify)?
- 35 Double is to triple as halve is to ...?
- 33 What's the term for not just being wrong, but the exact opposite of right?
- View more network posts →