I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 '19 at 17:08
- Mathematics 242k 242k 2727 gold badges232232 silver badges519519 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8.9k 8.9k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 6.2k 6.2k 1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- History 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 235 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 177 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 146 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 136 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 136 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 121 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 117 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →