I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 '19 at 17:08
- Mathematics 229.9k 229.9k 2424 gold badges216216 silver badges504504 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8.6k 8.6k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.8k 5.8k 1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- History 2.7k 2.7k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 228 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 174 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 139 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 132 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 121 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 114 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 111 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- View more network posts →