- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Politics 988 988 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 182 A fun, catchy way to say the opposite of a 'no-brainer'?
- 35 What was the first instance of a fighter spacecraft
- 34 Why are Trump's handwritten notes being focused on in the news?
- 28 What was written on the wall beside the Doctor in "Heaven Sent"?
- 27 Has a movie based on a novel ever had its own new novelisation?
- 24 "Then our enemies are fortunate" as a response to "today is a good day to die"
- 23 Is there a word that describes this particular sneaky play on words?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 25 '17