Top network posts
- 118 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 51 How can an uneducated but rational person differentiate between science and religion?
- 32 Why do revolutions "eat their own?" What is the sociological dynamic here?
- 21 What is this fallacy: “Expecting something to continue just because it has never stopped”
- 17 What are the foundations of philosophy?
- 16 Are all paradoxes reducible to one "fundamental" paradox?
- 15 What does Schopenhauer mean by 'A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants'?
- View more network posts →