I am former Chairman of the Royal Society for putting things on top of other things. My former Display name here was NSNoob (It still is on other SE communities). I am also a die-hard fan of ASOIAF by George R.R. Martin. Since 2013 there hasn't been a single day when I haven't read, played, watched some ASOIAF related work.
My super-power is not minding spoilers at all.
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and A Song of Ice & Fire. One is a fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable characters, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
Things I want to say to people someday: "Will it kill you to use paragraphs and headings?"
Oh and I love the Polish Winged Hussars even though I am not Polish!
Member for 3 years, 6 months
27 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 6:48
Top network posts
- 160 Why did Eddard Stark keep Catelyn in the dark?
- 118 Why were the Night's Watch required to be celibate?
- 114 Does the chess challenge in Philosopher's Stone adjust to the player's ability?
- 103 Who is now the Lord of Casterly Rock?
- 91 Is there any known bastard daughter in Westeros?
- 90 How did Jon Arryn actually find out about "the strong seed"?
- 78 Why did Daenerys say this in "The Queen's Justice"?
- View more network posts →