From professional point of view, I'm an eternal student - I have already finished a master in Archaeology and now I study bachelor degree GIS - the computer part of everything needed to be an expert on Computer Aplications in Archaeology.
From spiritual point of view, I'm a young child in Christ (converted on Easter 2010, baptised a year later), a pilgrim to Santiago de Compostela (I have been there once and I hope it wasn't the last time), a Catholic and a member of Light-Life Movement.
And about hobbies, I'm a RPG enthusiast and I like hiking and everything I've already mentioned.
Here on SE, I've found a nice place to talk about Christianity, a source of information for my current school and I hope I'll be able to share information about my first field of study too. As a Czech patriot, I also hope my language will find its place here.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 '18 at 14:34
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 22 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 77 gold badges2727 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Is a man-eating plant realistic?
- 39 How (un)likely is a split of one major river into two others?
- 36 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 27 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 25 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- 23 How would sails from a fireproof material affect ship's performance?
- View more network posts →