Working as Software Developer at Cint AB in Stockholm.
Check out my blog: https://www.nathancooper.dev/
Here's a quote that will help you understand the answer I just left you:
Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute. -Abelson & Sussman
Now here's my favourite computable but not primitive recursive function implemented in lolcode
HOW IZ I ACKERMANN YR M AN YR N BOTH SAEM M AN 0 O RLY? YA RLY FOUND YR SUM OF N AN 1 OIC BOTH SAEM N AN 0 O RLY? YA RLY FOUND YR I IZ ACKERMANN YR DIFF OF M AN 1 AN YR 1 MKAY OIC I HAS A VAR ITZ I IZ ACKERMANN YR M AN YR DIFF OF N AN 1 MKAY FOUND YR I IZ ACKERMANN YR DIFF OF M AN 1 AN YR VAR MKAY IF U SAY SO
- History 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3k 3k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Project Management 1k 1k 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 How to react professionally when introduced as an expert?
- 44 Waiting for async/await inside a task
- 39 Is history always written by the victors?
- 39 How to teach a recruitment agency or a recruiter a very hard lesson in a professional way?
- 31 Why didn't the silk road run north of the Black Sea?
- 28 Should a thank you letter be sent after an interview?
- 28 Should I ask for a 25% higher salary than that advertised for a job I'm well suited to?
- View more network posts →