- Christianity 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4k 4k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History 922 922 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Politics 431 431 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 221 221 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Is there any word in English where "th" sounds like "t+h"?
- 33 Is there a word or phrase for an election candidate who wants to win an office to prevent its role being done at all?
- 20 Is 'quartodecimo omnium sanctorum' the same as 'Nov XIV' on this Latin grave inscription?
- 18 Is a Roman Catholic ever permitted to take the Anglican Eucharist?
- 14 What were British voting qualifications in the 1770's?
- 11 What did Terry Pratchett mean by "avec"?
- 11 What is the theological background to the belief that taxation is theft?
- View more network posts →