Retired physicist/engineer with a background in electrical controls, ultrafast lasers, vegetable farming and sailing. Currently learning quantum computing.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 19:03
- Physics 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 620 620 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 147 147 66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Why are LIGO's beam tubes so wide?
- 42 Normandy: Why did the landing craft open on the front?
- 39 Lost battles - under which conditions does the losing party actively commemorate a battle?
- 36 Is there any truth to interpreting definition of a second as corresponding to oscillations?
- 28 Why did Lincoln wait to issue the Emancipation Proclamation?
- 22 US Citizenship Prior to the 14th Amendment
- 20 Was hay invented only in the Middle Ages in Europe?
- View more network posts →
7 Should answerable Questions be closed as off-topic? Aug 29 '16
3 Profile does not show name Apr 15 '16