Retired physicist/engineer with a background in electrical controls, ultrafast lasers, vegetable farming and sailing. Currently learning quantum computing.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '19 at 19:03
- Physics 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- History 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 680 680 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 147 147 66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Normandy: Why did the landing craft open on the front?
- 42 Why are LIGO's beam tubes so wide?
- 41 Under which conditions does the losing party actively commemorate a battle?
- 36 Is there any truth to interpreting definition of a second as corresponding to oscillations?
- 29 Why did Lincoln wait to issue the Emancipation Proclamation?
- 23 Was hay invented only in the Middle Ages in Europe?
- 22 US Citizenship Prior to the 14th Amendment
- View more network posts →