Retired physicist/engineer with a background in electrical controls, ultrafast lasers, vegetable farming and sailing. Currently learning quantum computing.
Member for 4 years
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '19 at 19:03
- Physics 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 655 655 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 147 147 66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Why are LIGO's beam tubes so wide?
- 42 Normandy: Why did the landing craft open on the front?
- 41 Lost battles - under which conditions does the losing party actively commemorate a battle?
- 36 Is there any truth to interpreting definition of a second as corresponding to oscillations?
- 29 Why did Lincoln wait to issue the Emancipation Proclamation?
- 22 US Citizenship Prior to the 14th Amendment
- 22 Was hay invented only in the Middle Ages in Europe?
- View more network posts →