- Software Engineering 2k 2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Computer Science 768 768 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 733 733 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Do web browsers use different outgoing ports for different tabs?
- 31 Is there an explanation for why there are so many natural phenomena that follow normal distribution?
- 26 Why does a long int take 12 bytes on some machines?
- 24 Why is A implies B true if A is false and B is false?
- 21 If the silicon wafers from which the processors are made are so sensitive that workers wear special suits how is delidding a processor possible?
- 18 What is the difference between a buzzer and a speaker and are there any other basic electric/electronic things that output sound?
- 15 Can any USB mouse or keyboard be connected to the PS/2 connector of a motherboard via USB-PS/2 adapter?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 29 '16