- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 795 795 33 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 788 788 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Do web browsers use different outgoing ports for different tabs?
- 34 Is there an explanation for why there are so many natural phenomena that follow normal distribution?
- 26 Why does a long int take 12 bytes on some machines?
- 24 Why is A implies B true if A is false and B is false?
- 21 If the silicon wafers from which the processors are made are so sensitive that workers wear special suits how is delidding a processor possible?
- 19 What is the difference between a buzzer and a speaker and are there any other basic electric/electronic things that output sound?
- 18 Can any USB mouse or keyboard be connected to the PS/2 connector of a motherboard via USB-PS/2 adapter?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 29 '16