Astronomer at the Max-Planck-Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics, specializing in supermassive black holes and galaxy morphology, dynamics, and evolution.
Open-source code for fitting images of galaxies: www.mpe.mpg.de/~erwin/code/imfit
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 '18 at 11:23
- Astronomy 10.5k 10.5k 2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- History 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 946 946 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 685 685 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 170 170 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Why don't solar panels contribute to global warming?
- 67 Where do we have it from that the Moon is migrating away from Earth?
- 59 Is oxygen really the most abundant element on the surface of the Moon?
- 52 Is Earth's Surface "In orbit"?
- 46 Were there occasions when a sovereign country voluntarily joined another country?
- 41 Are there observable changes in a star about to become supernova, minutes or hours before the explosion?
- 26 Can a planet's axial tilt turn to always be facing its star?
- View more network posts →