Support "Astronomy", a Stack Exchange Q&A site, by participating!
And support the Q&A site "Wikis and Wikipedia", a Stack Exchange site proposal on Area 51, by becoming a "committer".
Bioinformatics application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (7 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly.
My other accounts:
Full jump page with other SOFU related, Stack Exchange sites, etc.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 8 '18 at 19:54
- Stack Overflow 24.1k 24.1k 1919 gold badges8989 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Super User 10.8k 10.8k 1717 gold badges6262 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1238 Looping through the content of a file in Bash
- 150 How can the font size be changed in Notepad++?
- 135 How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- 132 What is choice_set in this Django app tutorial?
- 125 Converting an int or String to a char array on Arduino
- 117 Installing Raspbian from NOOBS without display
- 96 Best way to deploy Visual Studio application that can run without installing
- View more network posts →