"I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
- How to tell a non-muslim friend that “Inter-faith Marriage not gonna work”?
- How to ask someone to stop playing Music without sounding Religious
- Why Real Part of FFT converts image into Rotation + Original?
- Why Crocodiles don't eat Hippos?
- Which Strange Fruit is this?
- Answer - Alternatives to NCBI Blast during US Govt Shutdowns?
- Answer - How to Teach StackOverflow more efficiently?
- Answer - Students can solve their Programming Exercises - but not explain..
- Answer - Has an individual ever purchased an entire country?
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ― Rumi
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '17 at 22:52
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Biology 1k 1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1k 1k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 484 484 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History 471 471 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 How to respond to "When are you getting married"?
- 37 How to tell a non-muslim friend that "Inter-faith Marriage not gonna work"?
- 32 How to politely tell someone "No Smoking here"?
- 27 Has an individual ever purchased an entire country?
- 16 Why Crocodiles don't eat Hippos?
- 15 Why real part of FFT converts image into rotation + original?
- 12 Why couldn't Heraclius and Yazdegerd coordinate?
- View more network posts →