Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 26 '13 at 0:27
- English Language & Usage 56.3k 56.3k 33 gold badges131131 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 12.8k 12.8k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.2k 7.2k 2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2k 2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 276 An Update to our Community and an Apology
- 196 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 170 Official FAQ on gender pronouns and Code of Conduct changes
- 163 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 113 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 95 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- View more network posts →
10 Warning about answers that just copy online sources Oct 29 '11
4 What's the scope of the tag Ancient-History? Nov 2 '11