COMPUTER SCIENCE: I'm mainly interested in Symfony2, CKEditor and CSS3 related topics.
HISTORY: I'm mainly into Eastern Europe matters. Living in an old capitol of Poland, I'll be happy to answer anything related to those times, or to research for your questions in Polish sources, if you don't speak our language by yourself.
SF&FANTASY: Any questions about Polish Science-Fiction scene? Just ask.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '14 at 13:43
- History 7.4k 7.4k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 501 501 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 322 322 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Why did Poland keep Warsaw as its capital instead of returning it to Krakow in the 20th century?
- 46 Why were there no Internment camps for German-American Citizens in USA during WW2?
- 33 What did squires do in the middle of a medieval battle?
- 29 Why did so many Italians emigrate to Argentina?
- 23 How compare the rights and conditions of the American slaves to those of Russian serfs?
- 22 Is the word "author" correct for the artist who created particular painting?
- 19 Are there famous battles that took place on ice?
- View more network posts →