- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 411 411 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 323 323 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arqade 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 181 181 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Why does Bash's source not need the execution bit?
- 10 Why don’t they switch to text communication when there’s a bad connection?
- 9 Why is something for $PS3 shown, even when $PS3 is empty?
- 8 How to print a specific column with awk on a remote ssh session?
- 7 Why not build a space ship of holomatter
- 6 Why does changing $PATH affect child shells, but changing $foo not?
- 5 Why is a single backslash shown when using quotes
- View more network posts →