Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 20.1k 20.1k 2222 gold badges8888 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 351 351 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 Correlation between a nominal (IV) and a continuous (DV) variable
- 118 How to choose between t-test or non-parametric test e.g. Wilcoxon in small samples
- 95 How much do we know about p-hacking "in the wild"?
- 58 Geometric interpretation of multiple correlation coefficient $R$ and coefficient of determination $R^2$
- 54 Graph for relationship between two ordinal variables
- 51 "The total area underneath a probability density function is 1" - relative to what?
- 51 How do I change the background color of a plot made with ggplot2
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.