Top network posts
- 43 In WWII, why did people not run away from executions?
- 25 Why were people from the Asian Steppes able to militarily dominate Europeans on a repeated basis?
- 17 Does Japan have the constitutional and legal right to have its own army or navy?
- 15 What were Rommel's views on the Nazi crimes?
- 14 Could the Confederates have done better at Gettysburg if they had put cavalry in front of, rather than behind, Pickett's charge?
- 7 Has the American Civil War led to any significant innovations in 19th-century warfare?
- 7 Napoleon's exploits in 1785
- View more network posts →