I'm broadly interested in very applied math. I try to apply ideas from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, formal systems and computer science to solve real-world problems. Mostly in applied finance/quantitative trading, but in other areas if the mood takes me.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 '13 at 9:48
- Stack Overflow 38k 38k 1212 gold badges9696 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Mathematics 22.7k 22.7k 33 gold badges6565 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 4.1k 4.1k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Skeptics 483 483 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 275 Abusing the algebra of algebraic data types - why does this work?
- 140 Shorthand way for assigning a single field in a record, while copying the rest of the fields?
- 117 How to play with Control.Monad.Writer in haskell?
- 92 Chance of meeting in a bar
- 84 Expectation of the maximum of gaussian random variables
- 82 Difference between print and putStrLn in Haskell
- 76 Has a fifteen year old from Canada discovered a hidden Mayan city?
- View more network posts →