I prefer to keep an air of mystery about myself. I am fond of kimchi.
- Mathematics 21.8k 21.8k 1313 gold badges2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- History 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Literature 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 131 131 44 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 47 Were the first sonic booms predicted?
- 41 Did this "sledge rigged like a sloop" vehicle ever exist, or was it an invention of Jules Verne?
- 35 Who was this Roman General/figure of authority who, on his deathbed, named these two regrets?
- 27 What is the theory of Matrices?
- 24 Meaning of a Trollope quotation about the "best dressed gentleman"
- 21 Who are these red flag worshipers from these early maps?
- 21 Was Robert McNamara present at Los Alamos, 1945?
- View more network posts →