I am quite interested in the 18th century and things around it. I am learning about it and trying to understand, who it worked, how people were thinking at that time.
At some times I am going to workshops to learn things like card games of that time. It's fascinating to see, what/how those things worked and compare it with todays ideas.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '13 at 11:28
- Stack Overflow 760 760 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 516 516 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 445 445 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 436 436 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 324 324 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 How to apply Column defaults before a commit in sqlalchemy
- 18 How were small swords worn in the 18th century?
- 15 Ansible: How to run one Task Host by Host?
- 14 mutt: Use gpgme or classic gpg?
- 13 What's the difference between ULOG and NFLog?
- 8 sudo: How to allow only one argument to a command?
- 7 Disadvantages to having www-data able to log in
- View more network posts →