I am quite interested in the 18th century and things around it. I am learning about it and trying to understand, who it worked, how people were thinking at that time.
At some times I am going to workshops to learn things like card games of that time. It's fascinating to see, what/how those things worked and compare it with todays ideas.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '13 at 11:28
Top network posts
- 18 How were small swords worn in the 18th century?
- 17 How to apply Column defaults before a commit in sqlalchemy
- 14 mutt: Use gpgme or classic gpg?
- 13 Ansible: How to run one Task Host by Host?
- 12 What's the difference between ULOG and NFLog?
- 7 Disadvantages to having www-data able to log in
- 7 sudo: How to allow only one argument to a command?
- View more network posts →