A physicist, accountant (CGA,CPA), and software developer by training, and a professional developer by employment, I wrote my first computer program in FORTRAN w/ WATFOR in high school. Since then I have written device drivers for a PDP-15, CAD/CAM applications in C, and Database applications in everything from FORTRAN (?!) and C to SQL and MS-Office.
I currently build financial and business applications professionally, mostly with VBA / C# / SQL, while developing my own Napoleonics game engine in C# on weekends and evenings.
Top Network Posts
- 121 Did Russian winter seriously contribute to German defeat on the Eastern Front in WWII?
- 104 Why didn't Hitler have more submarines in the English channel?
- 87 Why is there a difference in checking null against a value in VB.NET and C#?
- 63 What is the significance behind "40 days" that often appears in the Bible?
- 56 Why did LBJ, a staunch segregationist, champion and sign the 1964 Civil Rights Bill?
- 54 What is the most number of brothers who became ruler of the same country?
- View more network posts →