Evil Washing Machine
I ask a lot of stupid questions because I feel that ignorance and misinformation is worse than appearing smart (of which I'm not anyway).
Fresh faced graduate working in an investment bank
Somewhat Competent in Java, VBA, JS, SQL
Trying to learn C++ and C#, reading stack overflow kinda helps!
Member for 7 years, 5 months
14 profile views
Last seen May 17 at 20:00
- History 7.2k 7.2k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Politics 573 573 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Aviation 511 511 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Why did archery not make a comeback when armor was phased out in the 18th century?
- 55 Is it generally unacceptable to become close friends with colleagues?
- 48 Why did Europe not see Roman-era numbers of men participating in battles until the 17th century?
- 40 Is it possible for an SU-25 to fly high enough to shoot down a Boeing 777?
- 35 How did Nazi Germany produce such an impressive portfolio of officers for WW2?
- 34 When should I include information in my resume to indicate I have a high IQ?
- 30 Why was PTSD not written about as much before the 20th century?
- View more network posts →