Evil Washing Machine
I ask a lot of stupid questions because I feel that ignorance and misinformation is worse than appearing smart (of which I'm not anyway).
Fresh faced graduate working in an investment bank
Somewhat Competent in Java, VBA, JS, SQL
Trying to learn C++ and C#, reading stack overflow kinda helps!
Member for 6 years, 2 months
14 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 at 15:22
- History 3.7k 3.7k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- The Workplace 674 674 22 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 582 582 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Politics 404 404 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Aviation 306 306 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 Why did archery not make a comeback when armor was phased out in the 18th century?
- 54 Is it generally unacceptable to become close friends with colleagues?
- 47 Why did Europe not see Roman-era numbers of men participating in battles until the 17th century?
- 40 Is it possible for an SU-25 to fly high enough to shoot down a Boeing 777?
- 35 How did Nazi Germany produce such an impressive portfolio of officers for WW2?
- 34 When should I include information in my resume to indicate I have a high IQ?
- 30 Why was PTSD not written about as much before the 20th century?
- View more network posts →