Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 9.8k 9.8k 1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 832 832 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 Did Calvin ever realise that Hobbes was not real?
- 94 Word to describe to sit in quiet anger
- 57 Did China ever consider a phonetic writing system?
- 50 I do not really understand the proposal: "Don't hate Monday. Make Monday hate you"
- 45 Is there an English transitive verb meaning "to make someone/something valuable"?
- 35 Where are these floating eyeball creatures from?
- 34 $2,000 worth of items: "two thousand dollar" or "dollars"?
- View more network posts →