Top Network Posts
- 26 If linear regression is related to Pearson's correlation, are there any regression techniques related to Kendall's and Spearman's correlations?
- 21 Python's equivalent for R's dput() function
- 19 Can we see shape of normal curve somewhere in nature?
- 18 Periods in history of statistics
- 12 Can p-values for Pearson's correlation test be computed just from correlation coefficient and sample size?
- 12 How to measure shape of cluster?
- 12 Why are all known distributions unimodal?
- View more network posts →