- Cross Validated 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 348 348 22 gold badges44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History 212 212 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Biology 194 194 55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 165 165 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Python's equivalent for R's dput() function
- 27 If linear regression is related to Pearson's correlation, are there any regression techniques related to Kendall's and Spearman's correlations?
- 20 Can we see shape of normal curve somewhere in nature?
- 18 Periods in history of statistics
- 14 How to measure shape of cluster?
- 13 Why are all known distributions unimodal?
- 12 If any parametric test does not reject null, does its nonparametric alternative do the same?
- View more network posts →