Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 600 600 22 gold badges55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 347 347 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Biology 299 299 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 245 245 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Python's equivalent for R's dput() function
- 28 If linear regression is related to Pearson's correlation, are there any regression techniques related to Kendall's and Spearman's correlations?
- 21 Can we see shape of normal curve somewhere in nature?
- 18 Periods in history of statistics
- 14 How to measure shape of cluster?
- 14 Why did people in 18th century wear wigs?
- 13 Why are all known distributions unimodal?
- View more network posts →