- Cross Validated 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 503 503 22 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- History 327 327 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Biology 299 299 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 225 225 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Python's equivalent for R's dput() function
- 27 If linear regression is related to Pearson's correlation, are there any regression techniques related to Kendall's and Spearman's correlations?
- 20 Can we see shape of normal curve somewhere in nature?
- 18 Periods in history of statistics
- 14 How to measure shape of cluster?
- 13 Why are all known distributions unimodal?
- 12 If any parametric test does not reject null, does its nonparametric alternative do the same?
- View more network posts →