- Cross Validated 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 532 532 22 gold badges55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 327 327 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Biology 299 299 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 235 235 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Python's equivalent for R's dput() function
- 28 If linear regression is related to Pearson's correlation, are there any regression techniques related to Kendall's and Spearman's correlations?
- 20 Can we see shape of normal curve somewhere in nature?
- 18 Periods in history of statistics
- 14 How to measure shape of cluster?
- 13 Why are all known distributions unimodal?
- 12 Can p-values for Pearson's correlation test be computed just from correlation coefficient and sample size?
- View more network posts →