I'm just your average non-conformist. An archaeologist and scuba diver (a sort of Indiana Cousteau if you like), IT Trainer and eLearning designer, genealogist & bibliophile.
Sometime professional historical researcher.
Also working on learning more about autonomous robots ...
London, United Kingdom
Member for 2 years, 5 months
96 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- History♦ 63.5k 63.5k 99 gold badges228228 silver badges293293 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 66 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Robotics 911 911 33 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arduino 787 787 55 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 158 Why is the consensus that WW2 started on September 1, 1939 and not July 7, 1937?
- 146 Is there any evidence to support the claim that the United States was "suckered into WW1" by Zionists, made by Benjamin Freedman in his 1961 speech?
- 124 When did the allies find out about the killing of Jews during WW2
- 106 Did it take 3 minutes to reload a musket when the second amendment to the US constitution was ratified?
- 99 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 96 Transatlantic Zeppelin trips usually took > 100 hours. How did they stock enough food, and where did they sleep?
- 84 Was murdering a slave illegal in American slavery, and if so, what punishments were given for it?
- View more network posts →