simon at rcl
First Programming job in 1979. This means I'm an old f*rt. SQL since mid 80's; c# since 2001; VB 3 to 6 1994 - 2013; COBOL for about 10 years, Ingres/Windows4GL for 5. Plus bits of loads of things.... Preferred pronoun: old fart.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 at 15:49
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 405 405 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History 339 339 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 297 297 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 273 273 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Was the 35 year age minimum chosen for US president roughly equal to the average life expectancy for a reason?
- 15 What is the right data type to store only -1 0 and 1 in postgres column?
- 12 How to correctly and efficiently reuse a prepared statement in C# .NET (SQL Server)?
- 11 Difference between equals (LINQ) and == (C#) operators?
- 9 How to set empty string as password for MYSQL database in properties file.
- 8 Why Select eliminating NULL records on a varchar comparison
- 7 Running update-database results in the error: "A file activation error occurred"
- View more network posts →