Job: Academic Director at a school for adult English Language Learners. Qualifications: Ph.D (African Economic History, LSE), DipTESOL (Trinity College), BA Social Sciences (Political & Economic History, Univ. of Westminster), and (most importantly) curiosity. Interests: History (especially ancient Greece, Persia & Rome, early medieval Europe), cricket, football, films & film history + half a dozen others). Current obsession: Making documentaries for my You Tube channel (Done: Alphonso, son of Edward I. In progress: William the Atheling, son of Henry I.).
Current time zone: GMT +8
Member for 2 years, 1 month
31 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 125 Why did the Confederacy think they could win the American Civil War?
- 124 Has a sovereign Communist government ever run, and conceded loss, on a fair election?
- 105 Why did the British scuttle the u-boats surrendered after WWII?
- 97 Where is the bloodiest square mile on Earth?
- 96 Which culture used no personal names?
- 78 How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today?
- 74 Why did a young George Washington sign a document admitting to assassinating a French military officer?
- View more network posts →