Job: Academic Director at a school for adult English Language Learners. Qualifications: Ph.D (African Economic History, LSE), DipTESOL (Trinity College), BA Social Sciences (Political & Economic History, Univ. of Westminster), and (most importantly) curiosity. Interests: History (especially ancient Greece, Persia & Rome, early medieval Europe), cricket, football, films & film history + half a dozen others). Current obsession: Making documentaries for my You Tube channel (Done: Alphonso, son of Edward I. In progress: William the Atheling, son of Henry I.).
Current time zone: GMT +8
Member for 1 year, 6 months
23 profile views
Last seen 19 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 120 Why did the Confederacy think they could win the American Civil War?
- 105 Why did the British scuttle the u-boats surrendered after WWII?
- 94 Where is the bloodiest square mile on Earth?
- 78 How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today?
- 70 Is it true that "All spicy food is from Latin America"?
- 64 Has an heir ever made the country believe the current ruler died in order to take over the throne?
- 62 Were Egyptian Pharaohs literate?
- View more network posts →