José Carlos Santos
I am a mathematician who works at the University of Porto (Portugal). My PhD, on Representation Theory, was obtained at the Université Paris — Denis Diderot, in 1996.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 30 '19 at 7:01
- Mathematics 243.5k 243.5k 2727 gold badges178178 silver badges311311 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- History 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 Why was "An Update to our Community and an Apology" deleted?
- 120 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 93 Unexpected examples of natural logarithm
- 83 How can a "proper" function have a vertical slope?
- 82 Can a binary operation have an identity element when it is not associative and commutative?
- 70 Unsolved Problems due to Lack of Computational Power
- 55 Why a $20$ digit number starting with eleven $1$'s cannot be a perfect square?
- View more network posts →