José Carlos Santos
I am a mathematician who works at the University of Porto (Portugal). My PhD, on Representation Theory, was obtained at the Université Paris — Denis Diderot, in 1996.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 18 at 7:40
- Mathematics 298.9k 298.9k 3434 gold badges203203 silver badges358358 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 4k 4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 Why was "An Update to our Community and an Apology" deleted?
- 125 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 100 Unexpected examples of natural logarithm
- 85 How can a "proper" function have a vertical slope?
- 84 Can a binary operation have an identity element when it is not associative and commutative?
- 81 Does an increasing sequence of reals converge if the difference of consecutive terms approaches zero?
- 73 Unsolved Problems due to Lack of Computational Power
- View more network posts →