José Carlos Santos
I am a mathematician who works at the University of Porto (Portugal). My PhD, on Representation Theory, was obtained at the Université Paris — Denis Diderot, in 1996.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
- Mathematics 318.8k 318.8k 161161 gold badges212212 silver badges375375 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- History 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 Why was "An Update to our Community and an Apology" deleted?
- 135 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 107 Unexpected examples of natural logarithm
- 86 How can a "proper" function have a vertical slope?
- 85 Can a binary operation have an identity element when it is not associative and commutative?
- 83 Does an increasing sequence of reals converge if the difference of consecutive terms approaches zero?
- 73 Unsolved Problems due to Lack of Computational Power
- View more network posts →