- Monads are like buckets, that's what they say anyway.
- Monoids are easy! I guess?
- Comonads are just objects... however that works O_o
- Cartography has nothing to do with these things.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '13 at 16:12
Top network posts
- 127 When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 52 How to create better OO code in a relational database driven application where the database is poorly designed
- 47 Implementing an interface when you don't need one of the properties
- 42 In agile development, should I try persistence in flat file before database?
- 42 #if DEBUG vs. Conditional("DEBUG")
- 37 Why is an anemic domain model considered bad in C#/OOP, but very important in F#/FP?
- 34 When/why use an MVar over a TVar
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14