I am a postdoc at the Universität Regensburg. My main research interests are motivic and equivariant homotopy theory and algebraic K-theory.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 7 at 13:35
- MathOverflow 14.3k 14.3k 22 gold badges6060 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 10.6k 10.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- History 879 879 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 251 251 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 What happened in Rome, when the western empire "fell"?
- 32 Replacing triangulated categories with something better
- 30 Why stable $\infty$-categories?
- 27 Why is Voevodsky's motivic homotopy theory 'the right' approach?
- 21 Why does K-theory need schemes to be Noetherian?
- 19 Describing fiber products in stable $\infty$-categories
- 19 Why Cech cohomology does not compute sheaf cohomology on an open annulus
- View more network posts →